While we welcome parents and visitors, keeping the children safe is always a priority in school.
i In order to ensure the children arrive and leave school safely, could we ask that you follow these
- Only park on the side of the green where the posts are placed in the ground. There are two reasons why we ask that parents and carers only park on this side:
- Drive at a sensible speed, taking into account the presence of children.
- Do not reverse or turn in the school drive.
- Only staff or visitors to the school can park on the grass outside the front of the school.
- Children should be walked into and out of school by the adult dropping off or picking; this will reinforce the importance of road safety.
Thank you for your support.