We welcome families from both within the catchment area and from further afield; we have never had to turn away a family who would like a place with us.
Please get in touch on 01865 343249 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment, or to chat to our headteacher, Beccy Harris.
For older children, we have places available in each year group if you would like your child to join us. We encourage you to contact us to visit our school, to visit our classes and meet the pupils already at the school.
The Admissions criteria for Marsh Baldon School are set by Oxfordshire County Council , our school's admission authority. The admissions number for the Reception year at Marsh Baldon CE Primary School is 12. Preference forms for children starting next September should be returned to the county Admissions Team by the preceding January. If the school is over subscribed places will be allocated in accordance with the Oxfordshire County Council admissions criteria.
1. Children with a Statement of Special Educational Needs
2. Looked after children
3. Disabled children who need to be admitted to a school on the grounds of physical accessibility
4. Children living in the school’s catchment area which is the parish of Marsh Baldon, Toot Baldon, Little Baldon and Nuneham Courtenay who already have siblings in school
5. Children living in the school’s catchment area which is the parish of Marsh Baldon, Toot Baldon, Little Baldon and Nuneham Courtenay
6. Non-catchment siblings
7. Children who live closest to the school
A waiting list will be maintained by the Admissions Team, ranking children according to the above criteria.
Children with special educational needs will be treated as fairly as all other applicants. The school will take all reasonable steps to improve the school’s environment for pupils with disabilities.
Parents are welcome to make appointments to visit the school by contacting Jess Mackay, School Business Manager on 01865 343249 or email@example.com. The headteacher or a member of the staff will be available to answer any questions.
Key Dates For Primary Admission in 2021
Reception entry in September 2021 is for children born from 1 September 2016 to 31 August 2017 (inclusive)
|3rd November 2020||Online Applications open|
15th January 2021
Deadline for Applications for September 2021
16th April 2021
National Offer Day
Offer letters sent by post (second class) and email
Start of academic year