We currently have places available if you would like your child to join Marsh Baldon School.
We encourage you to contact us to visit our school, to visit our classes and meet the pupils already at the school.
The Admissions criteria for Marsh Baldon School are set by Oxfordshire County Council , our school's admission authority. The admissions number for the Reception year at Marsh Baldon CE Primary School is 12. Preference forms for children starting in September 2019 should be returned to the county Admissions Team by January 2019. If the school is over subscribed places will be allocated in accordance with the Oxfordshire County Council admissions criteria.
1. Children with a Statement of Special Educational Needs
2. Looked after children
3. Disabled children who need to be admitted to a school on the grounds of physical accessibility
4. Children living in the school’s catchment area which is the parish of Marsh Baldon, Toot Baldon, Little Baldon and Nuneham Courtenay who already have siblings in school
5. Children living in the school’s catchment area which is the parish of Marsh Baldon, Toot Baldon, Little Baldon and Nuneham Courtenay
6. Non-catchment siblings
7. Children who live closest to the school
A waiting list will be maintained by the Admissions Team, ranking children according to the above criteria.
Children with special educational needs will be treated as fairly as all other applicants. The school will take all reasonable steps to improve the school’s environment for pupils with disabilities.
Parents are welcome to make appointments to visit the school by contacting Jess Mackay, School Business Manager on 01865 343249 or email@example.com. The headteacher or a member of the staff will be available to answer any questions.
Key Dates For Primary Admission in 2019
Reception entry in September 2019 is for children born from 1 September 2014 to 31 August 2015 (inclusive)
|25th October 2018||Online Applications open|
15th January 2019
Deadline for Applications for September 2019
16th April 2019
Offer letters sent by post (second class) and email
Start of academic year